A quiet place to empty my head.. and my pockets!

Saturday 9 July 2011

Wish I was here!

It's the end of a very, very busy week here.. I just wanted to say Thanks, for everyone's lovely comments regarding my SIL.. it is a very worrying time for my family.. thank you for being there..Xxx

I've a photograph I just had to share with you all.. 

My daughter returned home safely from Italy last Friday.. it was a very tense time waiting for news of her flight landing safely! 

This week we have been snatching bits of time here and there to look at her 800+ photographs!

We've only got as far as day 3 so far!!!

oooh... would you just look at those little Italian tomatoes!! 

I could just pick one to eat ;-)

 click & click again.. to enlarge!

Look at that beautiful blue sky too!!! .. Mt Vesuvius is there in the background across Naples Bay.. 


What I would give to be on that beach right now!!


Thank you for calling and for your wonderful cyber friendship. I promise to call soon. I am so looking forward to sharing an art journal page with you that I made today.. I've found my groove again!!!

Wishing you all a beautiful weekend. Love and hugs, Gez.xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for calling by & taking the time to leave a comment. Hope you have a lovely day.xx