A quiet place to empty my head.. and my pockets!

Thursday 21 July 2011

21st July 2011

 21st July 2011


Outside my window... darkness, it's 4.30am 

I am thinking... how I don't want the phone to ring today ever..

I am thankful for... my Dad being made more comfortable

From the kitchen... it's CLOSED...

I am wearing...   PJ's and slippers 

I am creating... a mess and getting no where fast! Apart from filling the waste paper basket!

I am going... to have to tell my 4yr old his gramps has gone to the stars sometime soon :(

I am reading... Harry Potter.. The Goblet of Fire to DS1.. still! 

I am hoping... my Dad isn't frightened and that he knows I love him.. and Mr T has a good last day at Nursery..

I am hearing... nothing but the computer whirring..

Around the house... signs of happy children! .. paintings and drawings and Lego!

One of my favorite things... snugs from my 3 angels

A few plans for the rest of the week: catch up on some sleep.. empty my Dad's fridge a.s.a.p, find his address book and ring everyone in there.. not going to be easy..


Here is a picture I am sharing...

my angel pie  

I'm not linking my post to July's Simple Woman's Daybook but here is the link to July's book if you wish to pop over.. Simple Woman's Daybook

Gez.xx


3 comments:

  1. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers every day xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my darling, thinking of you, you are in my thoughts and prayers every day. Your dad knows you love him and he couldn't ask for a more wonderful, loving daughter. Take care of yourself and give the little people lots of huggles and kisses off me. Hope darling T had a wonderful day at Nursery. I'll be in touch very soon. Love S xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Gez....

    Came over hear after reading your main blog.

    I didn't realise...

    I hope the kids are able to keep you going- they have a magocal ability to be able to do that.

    (hug)) Take care xxx

    :0(... (hug)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for calling by & taking the time to leave a comment. Hope you have a lovely day.xx