A quiet place to empty my head.. and my pockets!

Tuesday 9 August 2011

The Simple Woman's Daybook

 FOR TODAY Tuesday, 9th August 2011

Outside my window... blue skies, white fluffy clouds & a faint sun


I am thinking... why do I still look at the clock every evening expecting my Dad's usual call to let me know he is okay?

From the kitchen... lots of washing up awaiting my attention!!

I am wearing... outside clothes.. I haven't had chance to change


I am creating... a surprise for an online event coming soon!!

I am going... back to the dreaded hospital to collect a certificate of death tomorrow and then to the Register Office....

I am reading... Harry Potter.. The Goblet of Fire to DS1.. still! (almost finished!)


I am hoping... I won't have changed too much when life settles down again..

I am hearing... the sounds of Super Mario Galaxy!

Around the house... Sympathy cards everywhere..

One of my favorite things... at the moment.. the colours of wool I am using to make a crochet blanket that I can just pick up and work on for 5 mins.. that helps me to forget everything that I've got to get organised...

A few plans for the rest of the week:  can't bare to think about it.. altho I do have an hair appointment.. I'm thinking of going short??


Here are some pictures I am sharing...

MY WONDERFUL BRAVE DAD

Christmas Day in hospital.. 2009


~♥♥♥~

 

I am not linking my post to August's The Simple Woman's Daybook 

but please click on link to pop over..

 Gez  
-x-



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for calling by & taking the time to leave a comment. Hope you have a lovely day.xx