A quiet place to empty my head.. and my pockets!

Friday 26 August 2011

The Simple Woman's Daybook

 FOR TODAY Friday, 26th August 2011

Outside my window... black clouds and rain


I am thinking... will my family be okay tomorrow while I leave them for 12 hours!

From the kitchen... wafts of chicken roasting

I am wearing... blue jeans and a t-shirt


I am creating... absolutely nothing :-( unless you count the mountain in my waste paper basket!

I am going... to Kate Crane's art journaling class at Art From The Heart tomorrow! It's been booked since July.. can't believe it's actually tomorrow!

I am reading... Harry Potter.. The Goblet of Fire to DS1.. still! (almost finished!)

I am hoping... everyone is still friends when I return home

I am hearing...  The Penguins of Madagascar on tv.. they all hilarious! My 4 yr old is sat transfixed!

Around the house... newspaper all over the floor while our new furbaby litter trains

One of my favorite things... just sitting and watching our new little furball.. and seeing the smiles on everyones faces.. it's only her 3rd day with us and already she has brought so much joy to our household

A few plans for the rest of the week:  Harrogate! I'M GOING TO HARROGATE!!


Here are some pictures I am sharing...


Sorry it's a bit blurred.. it's impossible to get a steady photo of pussball while she's awake! She just loves Tom's bead frame!

.......... and my other little munchkin that refused to sleep in his bed last night!


    awe!!!! why do they have to grow up!!


I am linking my post to August's The Simple Woman's Daybook 

Fancy playing along? These pages are always great to look back on!

Thank you for calling.. Have a super weekend.

 Gez  
-x-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for calling by & taking the time to leave a comment. Hope you have a lovely day.xx