A quiet place to empty my head.. and my pockets!

Friday 19 August 2011

The Simple Woman's Daybook

 FOR TODAY Thursday, 19th August 2011

Outside my window... pitch black with stars.. it's 1am.. I can't sleep!


I am thinking... why did I have to loose my Dad so soon after my Mum.. :-(

From the kitchen... CLOSED

I am wearing... scruffies


I am creating... can't tell.. it's TOP SECRET!

I am going... to loose it soon.. DS1 is pressing ALL my buttons and he knows it :-(

I am reading... Harry Potter.. The Goblet of Fire to DS1.. still! (almost finished!)


I am hoping... I daren't hope for anything right now.. 

I am hearing...  snoring!

Around the house... Sympathy cards and beautiful flowers.. I feel very touched.

One of my favorite things... at the moment.. the colours of wool I am using to make a crochet blanket that I can just pick up and work on for 5 mins.. (will add pic in the morning!)

A few plans for the rest of the week:  trying not to think about them..


Here are some pictures I am sharing... 

I alway believe there are many lessons to be learnt by stopping and taking the time to spend some quality time with Mother nature.. she has lots of lessons to teach us.. just look at these little ladybirds..


  LOOK where they live!


These photographs really speak to me and let me know there is hope in the world.. even if I don't feel any right now..



~♥♥♥~

 

I am linking my post to August's The Simple Woman's Daybook 

Fancy playing along? These pages are always great to look back on!

Thank you for calling..

 Gez  
-x-


3 comments:

  1. Those ladybirds brought a lump to my throat today darling....so beautiful & full of hope. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bless you Gez, thinking of you often. Sam xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for calling by & taking the time to leave a comment. Hope you have a lovely day.xx