A quiet place to empty my head.. and my pockets!

Saturday 14 January 2012

365 photos ~ Day 14

 guilty pleasure

 I struggled with today's prompt!

guess I must be boring!!!!.. 

(obsessions and collections.. now that's a different story!!)

I couldn't think of any guilty pleasures
but something I don't like to share (and that makes me feel guilty.. sometimes!!!)
is a packet of good old pickled onion monster munch.. I guess that's my poision and my pleasure!!

Pop over HERE to see more guilty pleasures ♥




4 comments:

  1. lol- I could give the pickled onion ones a miss- but remember pinching some of the tomato flavour off the girls!! Must buy a bag next time I go shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh you can keep them Gez, not my cup of tea at all! hee hee

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe.. I don't have a sweet tooth!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for calling by & taking the time to leave a comment. Hope you have a lovely day.xx